The online registration is open until June 26, 2022. Please go to AGC2022@upmasa.org.
There will be a registration office on the 4th floor of the Marriott Hotel for all registered guests to get their registration packets. The Boston registration team is composed of the following: Selina Cortez, Caroline Pinder, Pearlie Palma, Coty Santos, Ed Elum, Aniceto Lomotan, and Virginia Lomotan. The registration office will be open on the following dates and times:
- July 3 (Sunday) – 9:30 – 11:30 am and 1:00- 4 :00 pm
- July 4 (Monday) – 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- July 5 (Tuesday) – 7:00 am – 12 noon
- July 6 (Wednesday) -7:00 am – 12 noon
We are committed to making this 37th AGC 2022 safe for all of us. All attendees including family members/guests are expected to strictly adhere to UPMASA’s and the City of Boston’s COVID-19 safety guidelines that would be in place from July 1-7, 2022. Each attendee is requested to complete the attached COVID-19 Questionnaire.
CDC’s recommended actions based on the current COVID-19 level:
1. Wear a mask indoors in public and on public transportation.
2. Get tested if you have symptoms.
3. If you are at high risk for severe illness, consider taking additional precautions.
For those UNREGISTERED guests of Pabidahan and Gala Night performers who just wish to watch their performance after dinner, their names should be submitted beforehand to AGC2022@upmasa.org. They will be expected to follow our COVID protocol and submit the completed COVID-19 questionnaire to be allowed entry into the ballrooms.
We appreciate your full cooperation and support.
Together, let us stay safe, strong, and healthy.
Fe Diolazo-Festin, MD ’79
Upstate NY/NE Chapter